Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Looking for Collection of Tasmanian Devils  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Liked: 0
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Brisbane River
Looking for Collection of Tasmanian Devils
« on: January 02, 2018, 03:13:19 PM »
During Christmas dinner this year I learned that the Tasmanian Devil lure collection my father had for years was stolen when his truck got broken into during the summer. I know how proud that he was over this collection so I am going to try and track down as many of these lures as possible, which is starting to be difficult as a lot of the older lures are not for sale anymore. If anyone knows of a website that would have some Tasmanian devil lures I would be able to purchase that would be amazing; likewise, if anyone would be willing to get rid of some of their collection I would be seriously grateful. I don't expect to get a huge response here for this but thought I would see anyways. Thanks.

I have had to rebuild what I can remember Dad having in his collection piece by piece, but thanks to some amazing sellers on https://www.for-sale.ie/tasmanian-devil-fishing-lure I was able to buy quite a few at a time from various periods. I am still trying to piece together the rest of the collection but I feel I might be able to give this to my dad in the next few months or so.