Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Fish Restocking / Acclimatisation and Environment

Ewan maddock group newspaper article

(1/2) > >>

rayke1938:
This is a copy of an article in todays Sunshine Coast Daily News that was sent to me by Dave Brace from the stocking assn. Sorry the quality isnt too good and you will have to controll plus to read it.
Cheers
Ray

Franke:
Dave you shouldnt of put that photo of cooper up there... ill never hear the end of it  ;D

Jackson

Bracey:
I'll keep him in check Jacko! ;D

I bought an extra paper just for him.

Dave

Franke:
hes told me how he got that bloody thing... biggest fluke ever! so i his ability to cast.

Just quietly we should set up a day and go fishing somewhere. might even have to be mondy. going to awoonga 26 of nov, fingers crossed. just put my first order of lures in at motackle... $150 bucks worth.

after getting up this morning struggling to walk after the hardest game of touch ive ever played last night. i was greeted with thoughts of another day in paradise, only for it to be lost to a day at work instead... again. i havent gone fishing in over a month where i havent gotten wet. hopefully saturday arvo at borumba will bring some luck. i hear the togas are on the move  :D

Jacko

Bracey:
Good luck at Imbil over the weekend, I have also heard the Bass have moved out of the main basin and schooling up still at the entrances of the arms.

Work has been extremely up and down this year which has restricted me from venturing too far from home on a regular basis but I'm hoping to get away soon in the up and coming months. Keep in touch with your plans.

Cheers Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version