Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Thank You BCF Rochampton  (Read 28829 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 35
  • Liked: 1
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
Thank You BCF Rochampton
« on: April 16, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »
Did some shopping in Rocky last weekend. Freddys is great for camping gear etc. Went into BCF..saw one of those awnings to fix to the ute..young bloke there tells me they are $349. I kinda shrugged..he said..Rays have them on special. Off to Rays we go..same item..$279. I bought one. Thank you young fella but if you keep doing that and your boss finds out i think you may have to apply for a job at Rays.

Offline Member

• Lure Maker
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 105
  • Liked: 3
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
Re: Thank You BCF Rochampton
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:43:48 PM »
He is smart, Instead of losing the sale he sent you to the sister store...in the end the same shareholders get the profit...but you have to ask..why the price difference  ::)

Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s Top 10 retailers and is listed in the Australian Stock Exchange.

Home to Amart Sports, BCF Boating Camping Fishing, Goldcross Cycles, FCO Fishing Camping Outdoors, Ray’s Outdoors, Rebel, Supercheap Auto, Workout World and Super Retail Commercial, the Group has operations in Australia, New Zealand and China, all striving to provide solutions and engaging experiences to enhance our customers’ leisure time.

Upcoming Events, Fishing Competitions, Shows, Expos etc.....

Upcoming Events