Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > Product News

Backwater Paddles

<< < (5/5)

maverick76:
Steven,

Thanks for that  :youbeauty  Be sure not to open those Zipper Worms in the car, the garlic scent is really strong  :o  Glad the products arrived safely.

Regards
Colin

Sweetwater:
I gave one a test paddle on the Severn River down the bottom of Sundown National Park on the weekend. Was pretty handy especially since there was a good flow in the river. Very light, easy to stow & as I discovered they float nicely as well.  :-X

A handy tool for river kayak fishing scenarios.

Cheers,

fitzy..

aussiebasser:
Coincidently I was on the Severn River and found one floating.  I also found it handy in slight current, although with some of the spots, no paddle could hold against the current. 

maverick76:
Thanks Fitz and Aussie,

I appreciate the feedback,  glad they were of assistance to you.  There are several new developments coming along with new products coming out of the Backwater paddle stable, but have to keep it under my hat for now  ;)  Cheers again guys I sincerely appreciate the time taken by everyone who put their hand up to test them.  I found it to be useful in my 8ft canoe the other day but given my lack of experience in a canoe I would not qualify it as paddling it was more like splash and dash and crash  ;D

Regards
Colin

maverick76:
G'day All,

My appologies for my absence, have been busy with trying to build websites etc.  Anyways after about 4 months, 5 websites, Floods and Cyclones I finally have the paddles retailing at www.mylittletackleemporium.vpweb.com.au

There are also a couple available at The Tackle Shop, Carseldine, next door to the Woolworths/Caltex servo heading into the city.

Anyways I have about 4 pages of unread posts to get through now!! Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards and Thanks
Colin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version