Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Kayak & Canoe Chat

Wivenhoe Kayak & Canoe Convention Slideshow

<< < (2/3) > >>

seabear:
Thanks heaps for the post Fitzy.

That weekend i managed to get the monkey off my back by hooking a 49cm bass.

So you could say that the convention was a great success for me.

Thanks also to everyone else that made it a top event of the year.

Cheers Tez.

denis:
Thanks Fitzy & everyone involved in organizing the event.  The champion angler trophy is too nice for one person to own . If you like I can donate if for a perpetual trophy !     

A Marshall:
Well done Fitzy some good shots of a good weekend. :camera

Thanks to all who participated, because if it was not for you people it would not be the weekend it is 8)

And Fitzy get the photo of that fat bloke off the first page, it will scare the punters :o

Cheers Andrew
aka The fat bloke

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: denis on October 01, 2010, 06:18:53 PM ---Thanks Fitzy & everyone involved in organizing the event.  The champion angler trophy is too nice for one person to own . If you like I can donate if for a perpetual trophy !   

--- End quote ---

Denis you earned it. Hang it up proudly, OR, onbolt the trophy & use it to paddle with. Will have a perpetual next year as well as a Champion Angler trophy.

Cheers,

fitz..

aussiebasser:

--- Quote from: denis on October 01, 2010, 06:18:53 PM ---Thanks Fitzy & everyone involved in organizing the event.  The champion angler trophy is too nice for one person to own . If you like I can donate if for a perpetual trophy !     

--- End quote ---

As Fitz said mate, you earnt that one fair and square.  We'd already discussed the perpetual trophy, and decided to try to do something next year.  I think we'd better make sure the Champion Angler paddle is made the opposite way next year so you can hang them crossed over.  Unless one of the young bucks steps up and takes it off you.  I don't know how you do it, I did 12 k's all downstream yesterday and I can't lift my arms up today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version