Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Rating: ****
Views: 37
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Hiroma Champion  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 4
  • Liked: 0
  • Keep the bass coming
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Like I would tell you
Hiroma Champion
« on: December 25, 2012, 09:16:15 PM »
What a way to spend a Christmas afternoon. Headed out on the yak with another mate about a K from colleges crossing. We were throwing at the usual snag holes for an hour with no luck then I suggested we both give the Hiromas a go. He got one first cast and me on my third, they just seemed to keep coming. After a couple of hours we finished with me landing 4 decent sized bass and 1 catfish and my mate with 6 bass and 2 catfish. Using his camera so hopefully can get the photos up after boxing day.

A bit dirty he beat me but glad he has now a new found love for the Hiroma.  Has anyone else had a crack with any of the new Hiroma Champions? Can't believe I haven't seen any of the boys on the AFC using them yet.

Cheers,

Bill

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 67
  • Liked: 4
  • Custom Lure Technician
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Anywhere there are fish to be caught!
Hiroma Champion
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:01:32 AM »
Billy, glad you got on to a few. Good to see there are still some bass in that section of river and the kill and grill squad haven't got them all. Any pics of your Hiromas? I tried googling them but came up pretty blank. Is that the correct spelling?

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 4
  • Liked: 0
  • Keep the bass coming
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Like I would tell you
Re: Hiroma Champion
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
Cheers Beetleyak, couldn't believe it my self.

Yeah that is the correct english translation spelling as far as I am aware. ha.

A friend from Japan has bought them all over for me so looking online you may just have to fiddle around with translations. I think the company headquarters are situated around Gifu if that is any help. I'll keep having a look around as well and try to get onto my friend.  Let me know how you go as well as I would definitely like to find an online store that stocks them as I would buy them all.

Billy

Upcoming Events, Fishing Competitions, Shows, Expos etc.....

Upcoming Events