Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: 2012 Olive Hobie Outback - Need to sell  (Read 6860 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 59
  • Liked: 7
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Freshwater
2012 Olive Hobie Outback - Need to sell
« on: June 13, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
2012 Olive Hobie Outback - Need to sell

Hi all, I need to sell my 2012 Hobie Outback. Purchased late in 2012, around October it's in great nick and is well setup ready to hit the water.

I fractured my shoulder earlier this year and did major damage to my AC joint as well. I was hoping the healing process would proceed well but now it's looking like surgery is on the cards so I need to sell my Yak to help out financially.

Olive Green, standard hobie fins and rudder. Also has standard hobie trolley and paddle along with the padded seat.

I installed a Garmin 300c Colour fish finder using a ram ball mount. Cabling is through a gland you can loosen to pull the cables through then tighten up again, totally water proof. Transducer is installed with a wetmount system, just one squirt from a water bottle and it works awesome, great signals.

Hardly used to be honest, been on the water less than 15 times. Few minor scratches on the hull, one good bump on the nose (picture attached) where I accidently dropped it but it's only superficial. Some black marks on the edges from the rubber of my roof racks, don't' have enough strength in my arm now to scrub them clean.

Custom bucket in the front hatch, fits well and is easy to remove, clean etc. Battery is installed in rear hatch, modified the bucket that came with the yak to suit, comes with charger.

Scotty mount rod holder on right hand side with extension, won't interfere with your pedalling or the fish finder, good for hands free trolling.

Always stored upside down on a pair of padded saw horses (will chuck them in too) and covered with a good quality shade cloth (you can have that too).

Need to sell, I'm looking for $1900 for the lot, will also chuck in the hobie roof rack straps, I think this is a good price for a complete setup in very good nick. Located in Collingwood Park, near Ipswich Qld. I can't deliver unfortunately as I can't get it on the roof of my very high nissan patrol anymore. All honest enquiries welcome, happy for people to view after hours or on weekends. Please contact me via PM or phone me on 0408 355 558.

Murray

More Information