Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Rating: ****
Views: 37
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Daiwa Aird 2500 and Sunline super PE braids  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Liked: 0
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Spot X.
Daiwa Aird 2500 and Sunline super PE braids
« on: January 21, 2013, 09:57:40 PM »
I have for sale a Daiwa Aird 2500 spin reel. I have used this reel once for only two hours in FRESH water chasing Bass. This reel has a spare spool, which is a 3000 sized spool. The 2500 sized spool has Green 8LB Sunline Super PE and the 3000 spool has white 10LB Sunline Super PE.

As it is close to brand new, at $120 for the reel from BCF and $90 worth of braid line, I am asking only $100. Pick up or if needed I can post to you at your cost.

I now also have a NS Black hole Ones spin rod available. This is the 6'6 4-13lb two piece model with a 1/16-3/8oz casting weight. Cork grips, and Fuji K guides right to the tip. The cork is a little warn and dirty, but the rod is only 6months old and in great condition. Always cleaned with freshwater and dried after any use, salt or fresh..

I am only selling these items as I do not need them anymore. I have a baitcast combo for casting spinnerbaits and other heavy lures for Bass, Cod and Jack, and then I also have a lighter spin combo for when using Hardbodies on the Bass. They're in no way damaged, just the usual cosmetic wear, which happens after the first outing..

I can do just the rod for $180 or the combo for $220. The rod is $240 brand new..

I am located in Camira, Qld 4300.

Here is all the spec's for Daiwa's site -
http://daiwafishing.com.au/?p=8856

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Liked: 0
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Spot X.
Daiwa Aird 2500 and Sunline super PE braids
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:15:40 PM »
Thread updated with new item - NS Black Hole Ones spin rod, will suit the Aird well.

See the original post for details.

Upcoming Events, Fishing Competitions, Shows, Expos etc.....

Upcoming Events