Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: nuby  (Read 6350 times)

Offline Member

• Fish Restocker
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 419
  • -Receive: 279
  • Liked: 46
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
Re: nuby
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 06:33:42 AM »
Bugger about the Burrum mate! Work can get in the road of many things.

Okuma's are a good all round reel John that are well priced for what you get. I've had a few and have served me well, then upgraded when I had the money to do so.

My change of work......,well I wouldn't call it a career. I'm now a Property/Maintainence Officer for a private college on the Sunshine Coast which will have about 1500 students next year after the last stage of the bulding is complete. They keep me very busy, I've only been there about 8 weeks and have found the job extemely rewarding and I get a lot of satisfaction doing it.

As for play time mate, very busy doing odd jobs around home of late while the sun has been shining and haven't wet a line in a while, however this will change soon, fingers crossed.

Dave

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Liked: 3
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Burrum River
Re: nuby
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 07:26:27 AM »
Sounds like a good job and one you'll enjoy. I used to be a landscape gardener (small time) very rewarding job when you make something from nothing. I was a roof tiler for many years..hence I'm buggered now. My mates gonna pop in the shop later..no doubt to rub it in..that said it's raining now so maybe Linda knew something  ;)
Thanks for the heads up on okuma.
John

Upcoming Events, Fishing Competitions, Shows, Expos etc.....

Upcoming Events