Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Fishers for Fish Habitat Forum to be held in Tamworth  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 369
  • Liked: 70
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
Fishers for Fish Habitat Forum to be held in Tamworth
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:55:37 PM »
Fishers for Fish Habitat Forum to be held in Tamworth

The country music capital will be buzzing with activity of a different kind in the middle of May as recreational fishers from across NSW converge on the regional city for the 2011 Fishers for Fish Habitat Forum. The forum aims to raise awareness of issues affecting fish habitat and our fisheries resources with a strong focus on freshwater systems. The forum is free for all recreational fishers and is a component of the angler driven I&I NSW Fishers for Fish Habitat project.

The forum will be held on 20 and 21 May and this is the first time the Forum will be held west of the range. In another Forum first, participants will also be able to wet a line and join other anglers in the inaugural Tamworth Carp Muster on Sunday 22 May. Hosted by the Namoi Catchment Management Authority, the fishing event is open to the general public and will provide the Forum participants a great opportunity to unwind, meet other fishers and share some new habitat knowledge. To join other recreational fishers and register for the Forum go to www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/habitat/rehabilitating/fishers/2011-forum or telephone (02) 6626 1107.

Please note that registration is required for catering and administration purposes.

Source: NSW I&I

Sweetwater Fishing Home http://www.sweetwaterfishing.com.au