Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Fish Restocking / Acclimatisation and Environment

Fish Restocking / Acclimatisation Board

(1/2) > >>

Sweetwater:
We have set this discussion board up for general questions and discussions on fish restocking.

It is a great place for fish restocking groups to promote your group, advertise meeting times and notify the general public of what is happening in your part of the world.

bushwacker:
Is there such a group around the "scenic rim region" ? If so id be very interested in volunteer work

Sweetwater:
There's a group based around the Rathdownie area that stock the Albert River.
I've not had much to do with them but I think they used to run the CarpBusters Comp at one stage there. Can try ot track down contact details for you.

fitz..

JDOld07:

--- Quote from: bushwacker on September 18, 2010, 11:13:43 PM ---Is there such a group around the "scenic rim region" ? If so id be very interested in volunteer work

--- End quote ---

Maroon Moogerah Fish Management Association.  Probably could track down a phone number and/or contact person for you if you have trouble locating such info.

bushwacker:
i have an email contact but am yet to get in touch with them as ive been  a bit busy lately cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version