Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Views: 35
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Poll

Did you enjoy the 2011 Wivenhoe Convention?

Absolutely, I had a great time
I some what enjoyed it
undecided
I didn't really enjoy it
Absolutely did not enjoy the event
Other - I will post a reply to the topic

Author Topic: Wivenhoe Event - post event feedback  (Read 24406 times)

Offline Member

• Sweetwater Fishing Australia
  • Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2751
  • -Receive: 1294
  • Liked: 88
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: Connors River
Wivenhoe Event - post event feedback
« on: September 13, 2011, 02:46:01 PM »
Ok folks,

Here's your opportunity to comment on the 2011 Wivenhoe Kayak & Canoe Convention....

What did you like?
What didn't you like?
Thoughts on the inclusion of the river in 2011?
Comments on the venue?
Timing & duration of the event?
Cost?
Safety/risk management?
Marquee - did it help?
Do we need a safety boat?
BBQs / catering? What would you prefer to see?

I'm looking for your constructive comments / ideas for future event.....

Some ideas already suggested by others (may not be workable from our end but worth throwing up for discussion)
* Have 2 different divisions in same event & split the prizes - River Vs Lake
* Lake only as in the past, but keep the river as a backup in case of bad weather & lake gets closed again due to wind
* No access to Billies Bay / Hayes Landing unless everyone can have access
* Have 2 events a week apart (one for river, one for lake) [I can't see this being workable with our resources - fitz]
* Have 2 events 6 months apart (lake in spring, river in summer) [been an idea of mine for a while but a double up on advertising / paperwork, insurance etc]
* Le Mans style start from Logans Inlet only. No driving elsewhere
* Keep the river as part of the event same as this year, good for people who don't have kayaks suitable to the open water (lake)
* Have more displays to make a full on expo   [possible to do, but could affect current long term sponsors]
* Have an early birds dinner in the Thursday night at local pub/restaurant [easily done -fitz]
* Allow electric powered boats / tinnies [not happening at this event, go to ABT - fitz]

EDIT
* Would you come again? If not, why?
* If you haven't attended, what would encourage you to come?

Cheers,

fitz..

Offline Member

• Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 244
  • -Receive: 694
  • Liked: 129
  • Unicorn Hunter
  • View Gallery
Re: Wivenhoe Event - post event feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »
(a) What did you like?

The FFSAQ fish display was a good inclusion , big effort on their part to set up those tanks just for the weekend .

What didn't you like?

The Seqwater nazi who told us to turn the music off.....wtf??? Not like it was loud or late in the evening .

Thoughts on the inclusion of the river in Comments on the venue?

Was a great inclusion , especially as the weather gods ruled out the lake .

No need to for any change on the times.

Cost?

Almost too cheap !! For a $50 entry we got 2 chances out of 97 of winning a yak in a random draw . Its THE best raffle going .

Safety/risk management?

Was setup perfectly .

Ask the fella in the caninghi , I bet he appreciated it .

Marquee - did it help?

The marquee was a good rallying point. Great for shade on the final day's event roundup. Previous years have been very uncomfortable standing in the full sun ( after fishing and getting sunburnt for 2 days prior ) during the final presentations . Also good insurance for wet weather .

Cheers,
Dave.

Offline Member

• Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 244
  • -Receive: 694
  • Liked: 129
  • Unicorn Hunter
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:09:29 PM »
(b)

Definately . I'd like to see 2 separate events run simultaneously . A "Brisbane River Bass bash" and the " Lake  Wivenhoe comp " . Setup exactly the same with the points given for largest Bass and largest Golden Perch. Have a random draw for a kayak for each event .

* Lake only as in the past, but keep the river as a backup in case of bad weather & lake gets closed again due to wind

I can't see this as being workable . To fish the river 'best' , one needs a different yak than one needs to fish the lake . Every competitor would need to bring their own plastic navy just in case.

* Have more displays to make a full on expo   [possible to do, but could affect current long term sponsors]

To make the event a full on expo aswell would certainly increase the amount of feet on the ground at the venue . Maybe a naming rights sponsorship could be added .

Overall, the event the way it is/has been , has a great laidback feel to it . The chance for people to come and camp and go for a fish amongst other like minded fishos has a certain appeal to it ( almost like a drinking club with a kayak problem )  . Just a few of my thoughts.

Cheers,
Dave.

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
Thanks Dave,

Comments taken on board.  :thanks

fitz..

Offline Member

• Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 497
  • -Receive: 405
  • Liked: 22
  • Show me the Unicorn
  • View Gallery
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 04:32:54 PM »
Scrap that bycatch species of the GP.

Bloody GP's

Four years for this result.

0 0 0 0

or 8 days for this result

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

or 60 hours for this result

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

now let me think of something else for the rest of the things. Will come back to you.

Offline Member

• Slider
  • Lure Maker
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 248
  • -Receive: 159
  • Liked: 15
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: South East Qld
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »
How many entrants were there this year?

I will make some suggestions later..

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 29
  • Liked: 4
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
Feedback,

What did you like?
a. I loved the whole event!  Social but competitive and run exceptionally well :thumbsup

What didn't you like?
a. Going home to 4 sick kids on Sunday  :))

a. I think the river was excellent inclusion given the weather. 

Comments on the venue?
a. Venue was great I am pretty sure you would drive a long way to find better facilities camping wise anyway.

a.  I would not change anything on this front.

Cost?
a. Agree with Novice about it being almost too cheap (but this is possibly what keeps people coming back) 

Safety/risk management?
a.  I think the calls made were spot on in relation to the weather/conditions on each day

Marquee - did it help?
a.   :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

a.  Yes I think it showed it's value given the conditions on Saturday.

a.  Lions did a great job with fantastic prices. 

I'm looking for your constructive comments / ideas for future event.....

Some ideas already suggested by others (may not be workable from our end but worth throwing up for discussion)

a. It's hard to argue against the river given the results.  My preference would be for just the lake though.

a. Top idea to have the river on standby for weather events.

a. Agreed.  In reference to below with all kayaks taking off from Logans would make a great atmosphere/social aspect prior to the flag dropping and kayaks going hell west and crooked across the lake.

* Have 2 events a week apart (one for river, one for lake) [I can't see this being workable with our resources - fitz]
a.  That would be a nightmare.

* Have 2 events 6 months apart (lake in spring, river in summer) [been an idea of mine for a while but a double up on advertising / paperwork, insurance etc]
a.  A great idea depending on insurance costs and other factors. 

a. I think this has creedence from a spectator point of view.

* Keep the river as part of the event same as this year, good for people who don't have kayaks suitable to the open water (lake)
a. Hard to argue against that too.

a. Not sure.

* Have an early birds dinner in the Thursday night at local pub/restaurant [easily done -fitz]
a. I think you have that covered.

* Allow electric powered boats / tinnies [not happening at this event, go to ABT - fitz]
a. It's a Kayak/Canoe convention.  ABT have the electric thing covered.

A great event that I would not hesitate to jump on board as a sponsor again next year.  Thanks for the opportunity to provide some feedback. 

Regards
Colin

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • View Gallery
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 05:30:24 PM »
How many entrants were there this year?

85 Sel

As of the Thursday before we were on track to be on par with, or just above the highest attendance, I would think the friday storm & bad weather forecast chased some of the 25 - 30 that show up on the friday night / saturday morning away.

Offline Member

• Fish Restocker
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 604
  • -Receive: 413
  • Liked: 28
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: north pine dam
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:58 PM »
I did not attend this year due to another commitment but would like to comment on the river aspect. I have previously tried to sus out launching spots and apart from twin bridges I have not been able to find anything that I would be able to launch my yak from { viking nemo with bow mount).
 Is there such a thing as a friendly property owner who would allow launching  from a yak friendly bank?
Cheers
Ray

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 22
  • Liked: 1
  • View Gallery
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 08:39:30 PM »
It's all very well writing up posts that are warm and fuzzy. That doesn't help achieve nitty gritty feed back, so is of little value when feedback is requested. Some people are not prepared to disclose their true thoughts for whatever reasons they may have.
Some people were simply not happy.
I thought a few others might have brought up a few things discussed by various people at the weekend. Didn't happen so I'm happy to play Devil's Advocate.
The following are some of my (the obvious bit for example) and some other folks thoughts I heard/overheard and discussed at the weekend.

Wivenhoe K & C Convention belongs on Wivenhoe, or change the name/venue.
Decision to fish the river.
Was it made because fishing the dam was gonna be too hard? The fact that Wivenhoe was fishing poorly, by that I mean not the same as it NORMALLY fishes, actually would have made it a flat pitch because everyone, visitors and regulars would not have the benefit of years of local experience.?         
Was it made because a heap of big fish were virtually trapped in a confined area and that local knowledge would once again yield the best results.
The decision to fish the river was made long before the weather forecast could have been considered to be of relevance.
The bass are not schooling up this year, whatever will we do?
Psst I know a river close by.
The biggest Furphy of all with NO ONE stating the obvious.

The fish are in the river, they went over the wall.
OBVIOUS---> Hellooooo, If that was the reality Somerset should have replenished whatever Wivenhoe had lost unless the Somerset fish headed straight for next big drop.
 I agree with some of this and overheard some of this. Feel free to decide what is mine and what isn't. Anybody asks me I'll tell them.
Some folk just don't wanna say what's on their mind.
Cheers John.

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Liked: 0
  • View Gallery
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »
Great event as usual Fitzy; enjoyed it yet again, would have liked to have stuck around after closing to catch up with more people; but my own silly fault for living on an island. ;)

What did you like?
Ignoring the obvious details relating to the event, I'll concentrate on the specifics for this year that were very good:
The option of purchasing food at night; saves a whole lot of stuffing around for those who would prefer not to BYO.
The willingness to put safety first, and closing down the main basin. Unfortunate for the trimaran-endowed like myself, but a whole lot of smart in general.

What didn't you like?
I was counting on those hard trivial bloody pursuit questions to try and win back some street cred after my Wivenhoe '74' reply. Ahh well; I'll wear the dunce cap.

Great idea. If this were a competition first, and a social event second; I might have some reservations associated with level playing fields.. but this is a fantastic social opportunity, wrapped around a competition in order to give us a conversation starter. In that context, I reckon it works absolutely beautifully. I'd support either option in the future; I'm sure sticking to W would make things a whole lot simpler, but I have no problems with spreading to the 4-winds either.

Comments on the venue?
Up to the task.

Good. Allows those with inflexible working situations to attend the full event, and not miss anything.

Cost?
Excellent. I spent more on lures for the event.
Knowing that there would be a reasonable range of lures available at the next event, I'd probably spend those dollars AT the event next year; which could be a percentage earner for the stocking group.

Safety/risk management?
Up to par. River is going to make things tougher for you though.

Marquee - did it help?
Ambivalent; I think we (attendees) didn't take advantage of it as much as we could have.. but I'm unsure as to the circumstances that would be required in order to boost that popularity (other than sticking a bunch of chairs in the middle to allow for pop-up micro discussions).

I think it's a pretty important part of your risk management strategy, but it's not something that makes much sense in the context of river wanderers.

Simple is probably good. We can cope with, and even enjoy, a bit of grease over the weekend. The evening barbies were a good call.

I think it's likely that this would have decreasing value over time, as the rivers start to get harder, and the lake starts to get easier once more; techniques will differ, but relative likelihood of catching competitive bass/yellows, will probably be similar in a few years time.

Not a bad option, in a situation where competition overrides the social aspect.. but I think it's unlikely that people are competing for prizes; River & lake adds to the fun each individual has.

I'll leave this for others to comment.. with the Adventure, I can get up that way without too much stress anyway.

Nah, too many advantages for those with turbo yaks/sails like myself, in that case.

If I can fish skinny water with a 5m AI, anyone can. If blokes can catch bass in the basin on a tiny little Australis squid.. anyone can (condition dependent). To mangle an old quote: The yak doth not maketh the man (or woman) :)

* Have more displays to make a full on expo.
Love the idea, but it will be at the expense of major sponsors; as long as people are happy with potentially less 'big' prizes, and potentially less resources that Fitzy and the team could potentially put in, this could be workable.

* Allow electric powered boats / tinnies
Meh.

* Would you come again? If not, why?
Of course! I haven't won anything in 5 years, so that means that kayak must be MINE next year! MINE I say! ;)  :))

Red.

Offline Member

• Slider
  • Lure Maker
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 248
  • -Receive: 159
  • Liked: 15
  • View Gallery
  • Favourite Fishing Spot is: South East Qld
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 09:45:18 PM »
What did you like?

- Again great enthusiasm shown by the organisers, Fitzy, Dale and Co,  :Clap)
- More Sponsors than previous years awesome :tick
- I did like the year 2009 event, good mix of activities and we all fished the dam

What didn't you like?

hmmmm

I did not like, I was not alone. Some did attend but did not fish the event, others just didn't show up. The event is called the Wivenhoe Convention, thought it was about the dam, well it has been for me and plenty of other people. Should be a name change maybe if you intend to continue with the event in this current form. Thought is was unfair that some entrants could reach better water due to access. In general the mention of word river left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth. If you have to fish the river maybe have a different event all together......

Comments on the venue?
Great Venue

Good

Cost?
Ok with me but if there was need of a price increase I would agree

Safety/risk management?
Seemed strange to me that we were all driving in our cars during a competition. Aren't we supposed to be paddling a kayak or a canoe..

Marquee - did it help?
Yes, was handy, if it was raining it would be even better for the briefings

Yes

I thought the Lions Club did an excellent job, the food was great as were the prices...One comment though there seemed to be no great gathering at the food venue this year, maybe because some found out late or there were less people this year.

I would like to see the Icecream Van as a Lunch Time Option, I could handle some hotdogs for lunch and maybe wash them down with an icecream.

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ______

Have 2 different divisions in same event & split the prizes - River Vs Lake :X
* Lake only as in the past, but keep the river as a backup in case of bad weather & lake gets closed again due to wind :tick or split prizes use in lucky draw or have more raffles, no river at all
* No access to Billies Bay / Hayes Landing unless everyone can have access :tick
* Have 2 events a week apart (one for river, one for lake) [I can't see this being workable with our resources - fitz] :X
* Have 2 events 6 months apart (lake in spring, river in summer) [been an idea of mine for a while but a double up on advertising / paperwork, insurance etc]  :tick
* Le Mans style start from Logans Inlet only. No driving elsewhere :tick
* Keep the river as part of the event same as this year, good for people who don't have kayaks suitable to the open water (lake) :X
* Have more displays to make a full on expo   [possible to do, but could affect current long term sponsors] :tick Could be doable and would be great for the sport and industry
* Have an early birds dinner in the Thursday night at local pub/restaurant [easily done -fitz] :tick
* Allow electric powered boats / tinnies [not happening at this event, go to ABT - fitz] :X

Would you come again? If not, why? Still undecided if it was in the same texture as the event we have just had.

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • View Gallery
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »
It's all very well writing up posts that are warm and fuzzy. That doesn't help achieve nitty gritty feed back, so is of little value when feedback is requested. Some people are not prepared to disclose their true thoughts for whatever reasons they may have.
Some people were simply not happy.
I thought a few others might have brought up a few things discussed by various people at the weekend. Didn't happen so I'm happy to play Devil's Advocate.
The following are some of my (the obvious bit for example) and some other folks thoughts I heard/overheard and discussed at the weekend.

Wivenhoe K & C Convention belongs on Wivenhoe, or change the name/venue.
Decision to fish the river.
Was it made because fishing the dam was gonna be too hard? The fact that Wivenhoe was fishing poorly, by that I mean not the same as it NORMALLY fishes, actually would have made it a flat pitch because everyone, visitors and regulars would not have the benefit of years of local experience.?         
Was it made because a heap of big fish were virtually trapped in a confined area and that local knowledge would once again yield the best results.
The decision to fish the river was made long before the weather forecast could have been considered to be of relevance.
The bass are not schooling up this year, whatever will we do?
Psst I know a river close by.
The biggest Furphy of all with NO ONE stating the obvious.

The fish are in the river, they went over the wall.
OBVIOUS---> Hellooooo, If that was the reality Somerset should have replenished whatever Wivenhoe had lost unless the Somerset fish headed straight for next big drop.
 I agree with some of this and overheard some of this.
Some folk just don't wanna say what's on their mind.
Cheers John.

Appreciate the feedback John.

Trapped in a confined area? Hardly John. The fish that went over the wall are right through the whole river & can move up & down the 60odd km of river above Mt Crosby at will & as far as they like below it.

I guess the main reason for it is fairly well as explained, with a muddy Wivenhoe at the time the decision was made, we had no idea how it was going to fish. And as predicted the fishing in the lake has been tough since the flood & the river fishing well in a once in a decade event. We still don't know the full effect of the flood, it could take up to a decade for it to recover to its former glory. The main reason for the event in the first place was as a fundraiser for further fish stocking, but also to provide an event for kayak & canoe fishing enthusiasts which hadn't been done before; the copy cats came out soon after. Another part was to showcase the area, the facilities and our great waterways.
With the majority of folks fishing the river option this year, I wonder how many really would have come to an event on a near barren lake? (considering we had to make this decision months ago) As I always state, its the people who come who make the event & make it worth while to run as a fund raiser. If bugger all come, the event runs at a loss & that means I pull the money out my own pocket to pay for the loss, as was the case in the last Kirkleagh Klassic that suffered from poor weather reports the weeks leading up to the event & attendance numbers crashed, that cost me a week of my life & about $500 for the privelege.
While I think I'm a very community minded guy, I'm not prepared to give up weeks and months of planning, effort & the inevitable affect on personal life (kids / relationship) for a haircut. Noting that I personally don't make a cent out of it if the event is successful, I certainly could if I wanted to do that, but all profits have always gone to the fish restocking. (bet no other kayak event of a similar scale can say the same). Maybe I should consider it as I'm the one who takes the risk....

Anyhow, I'm not criticising the feedback, simply trying to explain some of the back ground. In saying the above, the event needs a certain number to attend for it to be a success, so I'm crazy if I don't do my best to get a setup that is attractive to most people. 100 is good, 150 is getting out of hand with current setup/staffing and under 50 means I go home with my tail between my legs & throw in the towel. There is a break even number that is needed. Things like the Marquee cost $900 and the rest of the expenses all up to about $2500, so if 50 attend @ $50 each we break even. I hope that helps explain that part.

Yep, no warm n fuzzies required, I'd prefer to have an event to suit most folks if it's workable & enjoyable so keep the feedback coming & some contructive ideas would help.

Cheers,

fitz..

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • View Gallery
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 11:13:30 PM »
What did you like?

- Again great enthusiasm shown by the organisers, Fitzy, Dale and Co,  :Clap)
- More Sponsors than previous years awesome :tick
- I did like the year 2009 event, good mix of activities and we all fished the dam

What didn't you like?

hmmmm

I did not like, I was not alone. Some did attend but did not fish the event, others just didn't show up. The event is called the Wivenhoe Convention, thought it was about the dam, well it has been for me and plenty of other people. Should be a name change maybe if you intend to continue with the event in this current form. Thought is was unfair that some entrants could reach better water due to access. In general the mention of word river left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth. If you have to fish the river maybe have a different event all together......

Comments on the venue?
Great Venue

Good

Cost?
Ok with me but if there was need of a price increase I would agree

Safety/risk management?
Seemed strange to me that we were all driving in our cars during a competition. Aren't we supposed to be paddling a kayak or a canoe..

Marquee - did it help?
Yes, was handy, if it was raining it would be even better for the briefings

Yes

I thought the Lions Club did an excellent job, the food was great as were the prices...One comment though there seemed to be no great gathering at the food venue this year, maybe because some found out late or there were less people this year.

I would like to see the Icecream Van as a Lunch Time Option, I could handle some hotdogs for lunch and maybe wash them down with an icecream.

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ______

Have 2 different divisions in same event & split the prizes - River Vs Lake :X
* Lake only as in the past, but keep the river as a backup in case of bad weather & lake gets closed again due to wind :tick or split prizes use in lucky draw or have more raffles, no river at all
* No access to Billies Bay / Hayes Landing unless everyone can have access :tick
* Have 2 events a week apart (one for river, one for lake) [I can't see this being workable with our resources - fitz] :X
* Have 2 events 6 months apart (lake in spring, river in summer) [been an idea of mine for a while but a double up on advertising / paperwork, insurance etc]  :tick
* Le Mans style start from Logans Inlet only. No driving elsewhere :tick
* Keep the river as part of the event same as this year, good for people who don't have kayaks suitable to the open water (lake) :X
* Have more displays to make a full on expo   [possible to do, but could affect current long term sponsors] :tick Could be doable and would be great for the sport and industry
* Have an early birds dinner in the Thursday night at local pub/restaurant [easily done -fitz] :tick
* Allow electric powered boats / tinnies [not happening at this event, go to ABT - fitz] :X

Would you come again? If not, why? Still undecided if it was in the same texture as the event we have just had.

Thanks Sel,

And I've got to say a thankyou to you personally for spreading the word this year & your hurry-ups from time to time.  :youbeauty

Yeah, a level playing field is difficult at times. No matter which way I come at it, there's always someone who will be advantaged to others based un their kayak & their own physical captabilities. Can someone paddle 11km across the open lake to get to the flats of Norths Point in a 10 foot sit in or can they get a heavy Hobie pro-angler down the bank at Lowood?........... There's always going to be someone not happy. One good thing was the offer from Dave & Wes to help others get their kayak up from the Shines Rd access point. I ran with people choosing their own prefered spot based on their craft, abilities or personal preference, and I actually expected alot more to team up & do the 2 car thing to drop off & pick up at another, be that river or between 2 spots on the lake. I'm amazed more don't do it as it saves back tracking covered water.

Appreciate the comments re river. I guess those who came for the first time just because they only have a small yak suitable for the river would disagree. Hoping to get everyone's feedback & take that on board to suit most folks.

Thanks again.

fitz..

Offline Member

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You
  • View Gallery
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 11:17:14 PM »
Scrap that bycatch species of the GP.

Bloody GP's

Four years for this result.

0 0 0 0

or 8 days for this result

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

or 60 hours for this result

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

now let me think of something else for the rest of the things. Will come back to you.

Toughen up princess.......  ;)

Seriously tho, if more agree we can look at it. I've had feedback asking for all stocked species to be included eg cod, yellas, silvers, saratoga.
Another suggestion was to have no length/points, just pics but not sure how you'd pick the best pic...???

Thanks for commenting.  :thanks

fitz..