Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > Find A Fishing Buddy

Wivenhoe ,this Sunday 6am

<< < (9/10) > >>

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: WayneD on July 01, 2013, 09:58:40 AM ---Any idea what the illegal apparatus was. Only thing I can think of is a castnet?

--- End quote ---
A very big net at Twin Bridges

beetleyak:
Thanks for the info Fitz. Great to see that they are on the ball. It still amazes me that people will fish only a few paces away from a sign saying NO FISHING!

Muzfox:
I did a little test thanks to google maps this morning. Doing a rough trace of the path I followed yesterday, trolling most of the time (Hobie Trawler coming through!) it looks like I did about 10.5k's for the morning!

Now that is by far and away the most peddling I've ever done in the yak! I'm not a fit bloke, and wasn't going fast, only have the standard fins on my mirage drive, legs are holding up pretty good today. Now, if you told me I was going to go out and do 5 hours of exercise, they wouldn't find your body...but fishing? You bet  :thumbsup

Still nothing on Dave who was last seen heading out to the middle of nowhere at a rapid rate of knots only to return hours later. I personally think he went to the kiosk for a cuppa..but he insists he was fishing..  :popcorn)

Novice:
I never left billies bay, I think you mean Wayne or Steve.......Wayne was the one who came back though...Steve went MIA out in the horse paddock.

Cheers,
Dave.

Muzfox:
Lol, still getting used to the names :) Think it might have been Wayne, all I know was I wasn't keeping up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version