Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Lure Lunatics > Mystery Lure ID

Lure/Spoon ID

(1/2) > >>

mackdonalds:
Would anyone know, who made these and what they are called ??

Sweetwater:
I'm at a loss on that one. There's much smarterer folks here than me, maybe they can ID it.

aussiebasser:
Well, I've been around lures for over 50 years, and I can honestly say that all I can tell you from that photo is that Olive Oil spread you are using is supposed to be better for you than butter, but it tastes like cr@p on toast. 

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: aussiebasser on August 07, 2013, 10:12:26 AM ---Well, I've been around lures for over 50 years, and I can honestly say that all I can tell you from that photo is that Olive Oil spread you are using is supposed to be better for you than butter, but it tastes like cr@p on toast.

--- End quote ---

If you read the blurb on the packaging, evey time you use that stuff you get 5 years younger, 10 trees get saved in the amazon and a pod of whales is saved. It also makes toast soggy....

mackdonalds:
When I first saw it, I thought homemade, but after looking closely at it, everything seemed equal, in balance, marking spaced evenly etc.

He has offer to sell it to me but doesn't know what it is worth, so what would be a fair price on a lure no-one knows anything about ??

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version