Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Rods n Reels

Another baitcaster

<< < (4/4)

bushwacker:
The T3 ballistic looks pretty fine but yeah the $ is steep

aussiebasser:
I got Pam a T3 for Christmas and it is a sweet reel.  The ballistic is a couple hundred cheaper and is also very nice.  The T3Air is due out soon and I have my name on one from the first batch.  It's a step up from the T3.  The new Steez will be here soon too.

takrat:

--- Quote from: A Marshall on June 29, 2012, 07:53:53 PM ---What did they sting you for shipping Tackrat? I am looking for a light baitcaster to put on a Phleuger Supreme 2-4 Kg. Dropped in to Charltons yesterday & Tri tried to talk me into a Daiwa T3, very nice reel, but at nearly $500 a bit out of my price range.

Cheers Andrew

--- End quote ---
No shipping on the Smoke Andrew, I was over there. Unfortunately the shipping can be very expensive on some of thes OS purchases. Often they will charge you a percentage of the purchase price. But have a look at Tackle Wharehouse in California. I've bought a bit of gear from them and the shipping can be down to $12, but there's no comeback if it gets lost. BEar in mind that a Smoke costs around 250 in Aust so you may be better off having a deal with your tackle shop. That is unless you know someone who's going over to the States.
Cheers mate,
John

Novice:

--- Quote from: aussiebasser on June 29, 2012, 10:57:55 PM ---I got Pam a T3 for Christmas and it is a sweet reel.  The ballistic is a couple hundred cheaper and is also very nice.  The T3Air is due out soon and I have my name on one from the first batch.  It's a step up from the T3.  The new Steez will be here soon too.

--- End quote ---

I just recently bought the T3 ballistic in a lefty, it casts very well. But I hate the retrieve.....it feels strange. I am almost at the point of putting it up for sale and trying something else. Currently I use a Alphas type R and a Chronarch , and much prefer either of them to the T3. Btw, the T3 is only a month old and has 15lb finns spooled on it , will consider offers over $260 :)

Cheers,
Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version