Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Rods n Reels

Daiwa Pixi

(1/2) > >>

takrat:
Anyone had anything to do with the Daiwa Pixi reels? I was looking at a Japanese tackle site and found one for US $255 used of course. They are normally around $500 AUD
JD

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: takrat on June 22, 2013, 04:48:38 PM ---Anyone had anything to do with the Daiwa Pixi reels? I was looking at a Japanese tackle site and found one for US $255 used of course. They are normally around $500 AUD
JD

--- End quote ---

I think 'Basser has a brace of them. Wait until he gets on, will be able to tell you the good bad or indifferent about them.  :tick

aussiebasser:
Not a huge fan of them.  I sold my red and yellow ones.  Got an original Orange one you can have for $200.  They have a cult following in the states.  They put carbontex washers, ceramic bearings and a BBS levelwind on them and call them a Pixzilla. 

takrat:
Thanks Dale, I've got my eye on the Liberto Pixie, the all black one with a shallow spool. I've seen all the messing around they do with 'em in the States and can't really get into it. The Liberto 68 was reviewed on Tackle Tour as being almost a Pixilla.

aussiebasser:
You're probably better off with a T3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version