Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...
Recent Pictures (List All)

Rating: (None)
Views: 34
Comments (0)

Views: 37
Comments (0)

Rating: ****
Views: 37
Comments (4)

Views: 25
Comments (0)

Author Topic: Wyndamere Dam  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Member

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • Liked: 0
  • Sweetwater Fishing Fanatic
  • View Gallery
Wyndamere Dam
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:48:13 PM »
G'day everyone, fished wyndamere this weekend, weather was perfect, the dam was glassy smooth and the whole place had a real quiet feel to it, was very nice just to be out and about.
I was fishing on foot from the banks and started on saturday morning before sun up, had fished it a couple times before in the afternoon but had had no luck so decided to try a morning session.
Not long after the sun had risen I hooked a nice golden on a rapala x-rap that I would estimate to be around the 35cm-40cm mark. It was caught near the dam wall in what I believe to be about 30m of water.
I didn't get a chance to photograph the fish as it 'self released' while I was getting my lip grippers out, what a helpful little fish he was  ;).
I had another bump not long after on the same lure, which seemed to be the only one that got any interest, there were a couple of other fishos (including myself) trying just about every lure in the box.
I did also see another golden cruising past the bank but didn't get any more hook ups.
I decided to return that afternoon fishing the shore opposite the dam wall but true to form didn't get anything.
The photos are from around the dam wall as the sun was setting.

Upcoming Events, Fishing Competitions, Shows, Expos etc.....

Upcoming Events