Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > Fishing Reports

Garfish

<< < (3/4) > >>

bondy99:
Hi Ron,

I too am retired from the workforce, not by choice but through an injury that occurred whilst I was at UQ back in 2010, ended up with sciatica nerve trapped between two discs (L4/L5), long story, but still require surgery for it to come good.

Bit difficult to source those size 00 split shot sinkers, I can get the next size up size 0.

Size 12 longshank I've been using, I've been searching to see if there are any size 14 hooks.

Cheers,
Peter

MSB:
Morning Peter

I feel your pain somewhat have bad knees, hope things work out ok for you, anyway just let me know when the time suits you and we will arrange something, get well in the mean time.

Ron

bondy99:
Evening Ron,

After Tuesday this week I'll be able to determine as to what day / week I can make it. Hopefully weather conditions will be favourable.

I don't have a mobile phone, just a fixed landline 32008880.

Do you have a phone number I can call you on?

Peter

MSB:
Morning Peter

You can call me on mobile 0432643388, just leave a message if I don't answer for some reason. Any weekday bar Mondays as I do a bit of part time work in a friends plant nursery.

Wait to here from you mate

Ron

bondy99:
Morning Ron,

Thanks for the contact number, I'll give you a call sometime during the week.

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version