Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Camping and Outdoors

Wife friendly camping

(1/2) > >>

NormGood:
Hi all

Usually at Easter we head to the coastal camp grounds with all the mod cons. This year I want to go west...actually sou-west around the Dumaresq/Severn river area. Are there any camp grounds around this area that have at least toilets and not too busy.

Is that  a tall ask. ?

Cheers
Norm

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: NormGood on February 03, 2014, 09:17:16 AM ---Hi all

Usually at Easter we head to the coastal camp grounds with all the mod cons. This year I want to go west...actually sou-west around the Dumaresq/Severn river area. Are there any camp grounds around this area that have at least toilets and not too busy.

Is that  a tall ask. ?

Cheers
Norm

--- End quote ---

Here's a property right up your alley, Roseneath. Email>>> Tell them we sent you....

Cheers,

NormGood:
Thanks Fitzy, but a bit too steep for a family of five. Really just looking for a nice camping area that also has a toilet.  Stanthorpe area?

Muzfox:
My 4wd club did a long weekend here last year. Not a bad spot, very close to town for the other half/kids to go shopping whilst you duck away ;)

http://www.topoftown.com.au/

Edited : The ensuite power sites are the ones you want :)

Sweetwater:
Or you can get a cabin at pretty good prices at Glen Lyon Dam and fish the Dumaresq River from there...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version