Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > Product News

New Warheads for Zman Swimmerz

(1/2) > >>

Paul Dolan:
In a report I did on the Zman swimmerz on Barra back before all the treads went to the cyber world in the sky in a horrific cyber crash :OMG I mentioned working in with Garreth from TT lures on jig heads to suite them.

Well they are now up and going as well as a slightly weighted worm hook to allow the plastic to suspend/sloooowlllyy sink around weed and structure.

The TT Warhead jig heads are  designed primarily to suite the 6'' Zman Swimmerz and are available in weights 1/4 3/8 and 1/2 oz on 8/0 Mustad hooks and will be available through BCF within a week or so.

Also there will be Zman frogs that float and last more than one fish available soon.

Here's a few pics.
The bottom pic is an older pic I used with the earlier post and the top left and bottom right are the Warheads the rest are on jig heads and older style worm hooks.

Paul

Bracey:
Thanks Paul,

I'll keep an eye out for 'em!

Dave

Paul Dolan:
Fitz sorry mate I was wondering when I put the post up if it was going to be in the wrong spot.

Dave I recon there'y going to catch some good Barra along with other species,hooks are good with the testing I've done and they swim well with them.

Paul

RandallG:
Gidday Paul, mate, I still have that sample you threw me a while back on Monduran. I`ve dragged it through some heavy structure and it is amazingly snagproff. A real search and provoke presentation. I love the way the tail sits up and jiggles so well. :)

Couple this with a great aussie lure, the arafura in bleeding mullet and you have two very strong contenders :)

Any plans from the importer to look at Frog options?

randall.

Brett Guy:
Are the Z-man swimmers available through BCF as I have never seen them in the Cairns branch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version