Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > Kayak & Canoe Chat

Kayak Leg Covers

(1/2) > >>

Novice:
After getting badly sunburnt on my knees while fishing lately ( I won't wear long pants while fishing from the yak) , Fitz mentioned to me about the Kayak Leg Covers that the Sweetwater store has on offer. They will fit either a sit in or sit on top kayak but you will need to install your own eyelets to secure the cover down onto.

On my Pungo120 I was lucky as it has a bungy that circles the cockpit and it was easy to attach the cover to this. It also doubled as curtain rod which allowed the cover to slide back and forward. The end result , no sunburnt legs after a day in the sun.

Cheers,
Dave.

bushwacker:
Yeah.... i could fry an egg or 6 on my legs at the moment, same thing.

Just a bit sceptical about how much room i will have if i put one on my SOT kayak is all

Great idea tho

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: bushwacker on December 13, 2012, 11:20:36 AM ---Yeah.... i could fry an egg or 6 on my legs at the moment, same thing.

Just a bit scepticle about how much room i will have if i put one on my SOT kayak is all

Great idea tho

--- End quote ---

Will fit on your OK Scramlber 11 just fine.  :tick

WayneD:
I saw these as I was looking in the Sweetwater store the other night. (was looking for one of these Sweetwater shirts to buy, not there? Maybe I had a man look?) anyway I reckon they would be ideal for my Aspire. I currently wear long pants but just like Dave I would rather wear shorts. Do they come in red to match my yak?

Novice:
Yeah mate , they come in red and also in camo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version