Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > General Discussion

SIP Scheme Statistics

<< < (3/3)

Binder:
With that sort of funding coming in it will be interesting to see what the PRFMA do about their annual boating permit fees, which was previously their main revenue source for stocking.

I agree with Ray, the Govt should fund  DEEDI for the management of the SIP, be less than the cost of a single politician!  Other than that it is a great system.

rayke1938:

--- Quote from: rayke1938 on September 16, 2010, 04:11:48 PM ---If only the government didnt cream off an admin fee.
Saw the rangers at Hinze installing this sign at Hinze eastern arm today.

Great to see as every permit helps.
Cheers
Ray

--- End quote ---

only thing wrong with the sign is that Hinze is not part of the SIP scheme.
 Cheers
Ray

Dodge:

--- Quote from: rayke1938 on September 17, 2010, 07:11:47 AM ---
only thing wrong with the sign is that Hinze is not part of the SIP scheme.

--- End quote ---

Wonder if the sign is an indication the existing Hinze Fishing Permit  is to be replaced in the future by the SIP.

rayke1938:
Just got the following email from SEQ water. Instant response as I only wrote to them last night.How good is that?
Cheers
Ray.
Ray,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  The sign is incorrect - I should have checked more thoroughly before they were printed.

I have asked our Lead Ranger for Hinze, Laurie Fairall, to remove the ones that indicate that you need a SIPS permit. We will get replacements printed advising that a permit is required (as per the signage at the permanent ramps).

I have also asked Laurie to look into putting some gravel at the base of the ramp to improve access, as per your request.

If you have any further queries, please contact us.

Regards,

Dom

elops:

--- Quote from: Binder on September 17, 2010, 05:09:34 AM ---With that sort of funding coming in it will be interesting to see what the PRFMA do about their annual boating permit fees, which was previously their main revenue source for stocking.

Boating permit fees were reduced this year, the first full year SIPS money was received.

cheers,
Steve
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version