Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > General Discussion

SIP Scheme Statistics

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bracey:
Thanks for sharing Dale,

Do you know how Lake Monduran fared???

--- Quote from: aussiebasser on September 16, 2010, 06:55:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: rayke1938 on September 16, 2010, 04:11:48 PM ---If only the government didnt cream off an admin fee.
Saw the rangers at Hinze installing this sign at Hinze eastern arm today.

Great to see as every permit helps.
Cheers
Ray

--- End quote ---
This is the best system in the country, and possibly the world for maintaining a native fishery.  IMHO

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more, after talking to other interstate anglers.

Cheers Dave

aussiebasser:

--- Quote from: Bracey on September 16, 2010, 08:32:42 PM ---Thanks for sharing Dale,

Do you know how Lake Monduran fared???

--- Quote from: aussiebasser on September 16, 2010, 06:55:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: rayke1938 on September 16, 2010, 04:11:48 PM ---If only the government didnt cream off an admin fee.
Saw the rangers at Hinze installing this sign at Hinze eastern arm today.

Great to see as every permit helps.
Cheers
Ray

--- End quote ---
This is the best system in the country, and possibly the world for maintaining a native fishery.  IMHO

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more, after talking to other interstate anglers.

Cheers Dave

--- End quote ---

DEEDI go by the Dam in their report, not the Lake. 

Advancetown Lake = Hinze Dam
Lake Proserpine = Peter Faust Dam
Lake Monduran = Fred Haig Dam  etc.

Fred Haig dam was third in the tick boxes, and second overall in votes after Lake Somerset

Fred Haig           8.49                                50,676

Bracey:
Caught me napping again Dale, I should have looked harder.

Cheers mate!

elops:
Thanks for posting Dale, would have to agree 100%, the best system in the country.
In regards to my own stocking group (PRFMA) was surprised to see us in 9th spot.
Should have been on the SIPS scheme from the start IMO, the extra funding would have been a great help in the dry years.
This year will be able to restart stocking some toga in reasonable numbers again instead of the handful we have been able to beg, borrow or otherwise aquire in the last five years or so.

cheers,
Steve.

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: elops on September 16, 2010, 11:20:06 PM ---Thanks for posting Dale, would have to agree 100%, the best system in the country.
In regards to my own stocking group (PRFMA) was surprised to see us in 9th spot.
Should have been on the SIPS scheme from the start IMO, the extra funding would have been a great help in the dry years.
This year will be able to restart stocking some toga in reasonable numbers again instead of the handful we have been able to beg, borrow or otherwise aquire in the last five years or so.

cheers,
Steve.

--- End quote ---

I tried to tell PRFMA that for years Steve.................. Finally convinced them but almost didn't make it. There was some opposition from above. Sanity (with persuasion) prevailed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version