Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Special Interest > 4x4 and RV

Bogged on New Year's Eve

<< < (2/2)

Sweetwater:

--- Quote from: Dick Pasfield on January 01, 2012, 04:54:36 PM ---G'day Fitz, dog didn't go for a swing....something about having no opposing thumb for grip ;D

--- End quote ---

Dunno Dick. I had a bull arab x wolf hound that could swing around on a rope off the clothes line for ages, the bugger wouldn't let go tho. And she would dive in after me at the local bridge swimming holes. She wasn't keen on high cliffs out at the old open cut mines tho.
It is possible....

fitz..

Binder:

--- Quote from: Dick Pasfield on January 01, 2012, 04:54:36 PM ---
Binder, you learn something new every day. Glad to be of assistance :P ;D

--- End quote ---

Well I'll certainly will view them with a little more respect now (maybe ;D )

Dick Pasfield:

--- Quote from: Binder on January 01, 2012, 07:41:23 PM ---Well I'll certainly will view them with a little more respect now (maybe ;D )

--- End quote ---

No worries Binder :), they're a bit lower but a bit lighter, you just have to drive them to their strengths :). The bane of any 4WD that isn't a Landcruiser is Landcruisers.  All the ruts up here are tailored to their track and suspension travel :(.

Hey Fitz, seen a few dogs that can do that, including swinging on a Hills Hoist. Maybe we'll teach the blue dog to do that 8)

4weightfanatic:
That must have been an "Oh dear" moment ! And what can I say about Jeeps they were cool when I used to watch Vic Morrow on Combat but really a 4WD ? Speed humps in shopping centres maybe. All fun Cheers Pat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version