Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Lure Lunatics > Lure Making

Where to buy Createx airbrush paints?

(1/2) > >>

Freshwater Newby77:
Gidday all.
                  I've just finished my first lures,& totally loved making them.I used spray can paint on them but I now have an airbrush kit on the way.
I've been online,& want to support aussie business where possible,but ridiculously, I can buy 6x 60ml created delivered from the U.S for $37 where it costs $43 from Sydney.Go figure.
I've googled and yellow paged for suppliers in Toowoomba and Brissy but found none.
Anyone bought these in a store?
Ill be going to lure expo to stock up but wanted paint before if possible.
Cheers.Marty

DaveB:
Marty

here you go and they are great to buy of quick postage,also look at the Auto-Air colours also a bit  dearer but look good

click on short cut     Air Brush Megastore they are in South Australia   http://www.airbrushmegastore.com/index.php

Freshwater Newby77:
Thanks Dave but that's one of the Aussie stores I have checked.If needed quick they'd be best but buying on eBay I can get same six paints for $37 & they're $42 with get+post.
I'm actually hoping someone knows of a real store that sells them,not online,to save post costs.
Thanks anyway mate.

DaveB:

--- Quote from: Freshwater Newby77 on June 16, 2014, 07:48:22 PM ---Thanks Dave but that's one of the Aussie stores I have checked.If needed quick they'd be best but buying on eBay I can get same six paints for $37 & they're $42 with get+post.
I'm actually hoping someone knows of a real store that sells them,not online,to save post costs.
Thanks anyway mate.

--- End quote ---

Marty

Not a problem mate I also looked around and before I brought my paint they was recomended to me by a few lure makers for paint plus other gear,yes ebay is cheaper but you wait longer,only wish like you a shop close to me that sells the paint be great.
Id say you have been told to wear a mask when sanding timber and cutting it out and when painting
Do you have a Bunnings near you they sell the the clear stuff [cant think of name getting old haha] to make bibs

Freshwater Newby77:
Cheers Brad.Yeah,aren't we all (getting old.haha). Polycarbonate might be the stuff you'rethinking about.
Im halfway between Gatton and Esk,which is great place to live but sucks when I need something unusual.
Got a Gunning's at Toowoomba .Takes an hour each way and about $40-50 in juice so i may as well buy the bastards online.
Yeah i know about sanding meranti,as i used it as a boatbuilder in the 80's,& you definitely cough up your toenails if you dont wear a mask but thanks. :youbeauty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version