Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Lure Lunatics > Lure Making

Where to buy Createx airbrush paints?

<< < (2/2)

DaveB:

--- Quote from: Freshwater Newby77 on June 18, 2014, 09:55:39 AM ---Cheers Brad.Yeah,aren't we all (getting old.haha). Polycarbonate might be the stuff you'rethinking about.
Im halfway between Gatton and Esk,which is great place to live but sucks when I need something unusual.
Got a Gunning's at Toowoomba .Takes an hour each way and about $40-50 in juice so i may as well buy the bastards online.
Yeah i know about sanding meranti,as i used it as a boatbuilder in the 80's,& you definitely cough up your toenails if you dont wear a mask but thanks. :youbeauty

--- End quote ---

Marty

Haha yes be good to grow younger haha

If you are going to the Lure Expo there will be able to buy bibs or order them from a business that i think will be there it might seem dear but saves a lot of running around and another one that will be selling hook eyes trebles and other gear while you there im sure most of the lure makers will be happy to answer questions mate
can you get any Aluminium it makes top bibs a bit of work but worth it
enjoy making them

Freshwater Newby77:
Cheers mate.Yeah I'm going to the expo.Ive got the trebles and split rings,just can't find the paints offline.
The bib maker co. is called laserworx.They need a min order of 100 bibs and $50 online to send them,& are 48 c each for ones i want. I'm looking forward to picking the guys brains about their lure making.I might try aluminium.I reckon the poly looks better.Just my opinion though. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version