Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

General Category > Fishing Reports

Spring goldens

(1/2) > >>

riverhunter:
Gday
We went fishing yesterday out country.  Got 6 perch and 3 bass purple vibe working a treat for perch and purple popper for bass its been a while since I've caught a bass on surface can't beat that sort of action . Had great afternoon and got a feed to we kept 5 perch .
Cheers Joseph

riverhunter:
Some of my freshwater lures .
Cheers Joseph.

riverhunter:
Went back agian and just catch and release got 4 big perch 2 spangled  and 1 bass the skinny water is going off with all this rain .
Cheers Joseph

Freshwater Newby77:
Hi Joseph, 8 haven't been on here for a couple of years,but remember you well,from Bremer River,and other exploits.Anyway,where's somewhere I can take the young fella to catch something these holidays.Doesn't matter what,as we are strictly catch and release.Even catfish is OK,just the thrill of having something on the line.We are at Gatton,so maybe twin bridges,Lowood reaches of the ck? Cheers.

riverhunter:
Lake dyer is the closet on map never been there but i know has bass and perch. We allways go to logans inlet at wivenhoe but can be bit busy on holidays .
Cheers joseph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version