Members can see more Boards, Topics, Picture Galleries, Videos, Games and more. Register NOW...

Lure Lunatics > Lure Making

Spinnerbait Skirts

(1/2) > >>

Bracey:
Does anyone know where I can get spare spinnerbait skirts from tackle stores around the Sunshine Coast. I have made some beefed up home made Chatterbaits for impoundment Barra in which I have made some from Marabou feathers and would like to also make a few with the silicone spinnerbait skirts.

It is probably too late for me to order any online for me to receive them in the time I need them by, however any info on these stores to purchase them in the future is also most welcomed. I have notice Motackle do stock them.

Thanks Dave

bushwacker:
I know someone will probly tell you a place closer but the only one i know of is Tackle Warehouse down at woolongabba i suppose you would call it. I dont see why 1 tackle warehouse would be different from another and they do mail order aswell through their website.

Someone will tell you a closer place for sure.

Steve

Bracey:
 :thanks Stevo, if I get stuck I'll give 'em a call.

Binder:
When you heading off Dave, I think I have quite a few spares in the shed somewhere, when I used to use spinner baits, I changed skirts instead of changing spinner baits. (assuming they haven't perished or similar). get them by the dozen from the states for a few cents each.
Thinking of hitting Baroon sometime this week, I could drop any I find off on the way past.

Let me know and I'll go have a look in the shed and see what I can find.

Binder:
Had a look, not a huge variety. Skirts look fine, if you want them they are yours, I'd just grab a few standard rubber bands in case the bands on these start to let go, they are a couple of years old.

Colours from left to right
3 motoroil
1 blue and brown
3 pea green and pumpkin seed blend
1 salt n pepper with a couple of strands of orange
3 greens with a few different brown strands
6 pumpkin seed (one or two with a couple of green strands)
5 purple and dark blue (was my fav bass skirts)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version